Monday, April 28, 2008

post-cruise.

"Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day or your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation" -- Anonymous
Right now I'm back in the Big Apple. Outside it's a rainy 41 degrees and I'm sitting in my apartment a few shades darker (too much sun), a few pounds heavier (too much food), and a few dollars poorer (too much shopping) than I was a week ago. That being said, last week was great. It would be difficult to justly describe all the fun that Alphonse and I had in one blog entry, and since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's a 14,000 word summary of our trip:


For more photos, click here or here. And if you didn't already know,


"The day is yours, and yours also the night; you established the sun and moon." -- Psalm 64:16

No comments: