Wednesday, July 23, 2008

bachelorette party (already?!)

"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh." -- Agnes Repplier
A few days ago I got a lovely DC visit from one of my favorite New Yorkers in residence, Miss Andrea Myers. And although it's only semi-wedding related, I thought I'd take this opportunity to briefly introduce one of my co-planners (along with my MoH, Sara) for my bachelorette party. And even though the wedding and the bachelorette party are still over a year away, there's no harm in starting early, right? I have no idea what the details of this plan include, but I've been told the planning is well under way. And since Alphonse already seems to have designed his own bachelor party, I don't feel so bad that planning for mine has begun. Where/when/what will the party be? Your guess is as good as mine...


"'Laughter,' I said, 'is foolish. And what does pleasure accomplish?' I tried cheering myself with wine, and embracing folly—my mind still guiding me with wisdom. I wanted to see what was worthwhile for men to do under heaven during the few days of their lives." -- Ecclesiastes 2:2-3

1 comment:

Andrea said...

!!!! YES everybody the top secret party is already planned in this little crazy brain of mine. :-P ( I just have run it by Ms Sara once she gets back from the motherland hehe).