Thursday, July 31, 2008

the dress hunt continues [3]

"There is much to support the view that it is clothes that wear us and not we them; we may make them take the mould of arm or breast, but they would mould our hearts, our brains, our tongues to their liking." -- Virginia Woolf
So it's been a while since I mentioned the bridesmaid dress search. Weeks later, nothing much has been resolved, but here goes... I think all the bridesmaids will wear matching yellow dresses and my MoH will wear a similar yellow dress with blue accents (or possibly an all blue dress). Here are a few more dresses that I'm liking lately (click on the photo to see individual dress links). Let me know which dresses (if any) you like!




And stay tuned for groomsmen-wear in the near future (at least the start)!

"I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -- Isaiah 61:10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the yellow one next to the blue and yellow heart jewelry is cute.