Saturday, June 28, 2008

he loves me, he loves me not...

"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." -- Anais Nin


So apparently Martha Stewart agrees that yellow is an excellent color choice for a summer wedding (pick up the summer 2008 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, shown here, if you don't believe me).



I'm not sure if it's the nice weather or the weekly emails I get from ProFlowers.com, but lately I've been getting a lot of floral inspiration. To that end, I am really excited about figuring out my bouquet, although I think I'm still a long way off from deciding. So far a few of my favorites include:
Here's one bouquet recommended by Martha that I happen to really like a lot. It's very soft looking (which I like) but I think my bouquet will be little brighter (aka not so pastel).


"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." -- Isaiah 40:8

No comments: