Tuesday, August 5, 2008

blooming bridal party...

"Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher" -- Oprah Winfrey
Sooo, Al and I have a pretty big bridal party (so many family and friends). To be honest, I tried to veto the big bridal party, but after many a discussion, we decided to move forward and keep all the people that we originally hoped to include. And after browsing pictures of weddings on theknot.com and of my friend's weddings, I'm much more at ease about having a large bridal party. The more the merrier... I'll be posting the bridal party on the blog soon!

Photo from my friends Flo & Earl Manguiat's wedding
9 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 1 flower girl, and 1 ring bearer!

"The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends." -- Proverbs 14:20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats what happens when you have a big family that youre close to and then great friends too. hehe.

Katrina said...

true... we are blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends! (including you!)